Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday

Feeling tired today, so made sure to have a black coffee before training which always helps, ceffeine has been used by endurance athletes for performance enhancement in the past, but all I know is it helps me wake up.
I sparred 4 intense rounds with Daniel Dawson tonight, in between every round I would lie on my back and do sit ups while r=Ron smashed me in the midsection with the medicine ball, cannot explain how painful it is, so not much of a rest, thanks Ron!
After the sparring I did 4 rounds on a light bag, working on throwing alot of fast punches, I hold back on the power and go for quantity to help build the endurance in my arms.
Ron and I worked on some technique in the ring before I cooled down with some shadow boxing, as soon as I was finished I got straight into my protein shake and fruit as I really felt like I had pushed myself hard.

No comments: